How is work?
Not great...
When is your contract finished with them?
I should be getting a new contract that will go until March 2011, but I haven't gotten it yet...
What car are you driving?
I haven't gotten my car yet...
Do you have a license?
I haven't gotten it yet...
Any pattern? Yeah... so many things are in limbo. Although they seem like small things, they represent bigger things. The longer work takes to get our contract, the more we question if that's where we should be right now. The longer we're without a car, the longer we have to wait to start our business (can't show up to promote on a motorbike... not so professional)... Don't really want to drive a car without a Malaysian license (ie we don't drive too far)...
Our life will hopefully turn around a lot in the next few weeks. Keep that in mind. We've made goals for the next month:
- Begin promoting our business
- Get at least one positive response about booking with our business
- Take a trip in our NEW car more than 2 hours away (with a neighbor would be an added bonus)
- Sit down with our boss and discuss our future at our job
- Apply for our Masters