Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Not Your Pants
This morning I wanted to take out the trash, but I was wearing shorts. I always make sure I'm good and covered up before I go outside as to respect my neighbors, so shorts are a no-no. The closest pants in reach were Matt's jogging pants on the folding table, so I threw those on. Went to the living room to grab my keys and shoes and was stopped in my tracks by Addison who was quite tiffed. "No! No!" Now pointing at my pants, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! No! No! No!" I acknowledged her and said that yes these are daddy's pants. Now bound determined to fix the problem, Addison runs at me and starts pulling my pants down while continuing on with her chant. So I obliged her and swapped his pants for my typical sarong. Once dressed, she saw me, smiled and nodded with a look of approval, and said sweetly, "Maaaaahmeee." So out I went with the trash- in my sarong. Never again to be caught in Daddy's pants.