Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's Got a Door!

I fixed the water supply to the sink today (although the pressure is really low, but I think that is something in the faucet, as a recycled an old faucet).  I made the door out of steel bar, a corner bracket I had to cut in half cause I couldn't find a skinny one, and aluminum sheet metal.  I folded over the metal and the door is huge but it looks good.  Keep in mind the picture was taken at night.  Also, the right side of counter is a bit crooked, so eventually I'll add some more cement to make the side straight (as the door really makes it obvious).  It's never ending!  I want to eventually put the pipe underground, but that is a later project cause it means digging up concrete around the water pipe that comes out of the ground...