I got most of the plumbing done today (which I really hate doing) - sadly one of the pipes must have a crack in it cause it leaks ever so slightly, so it means I'll have to get new fittings and cut out the old pipe and redo the pipe, but that shouldn't take too long. I also have to run a pipe for the drain (cause it drains on your feet now!). Everything fits in nicely, and I was able to use the table to grill tonight. The extra counter space was really nice. It fits together almost like it was made for the gas tank and grill (wait, it was!):
Angela convinced me to drill a hole in the tile to put the faucet in, rather than having it just come from behind the cabinet. It took a bit of careful work, but here is the nice looking result: