Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 2 Pictures


Ang is now mobile again. She doesn't have the IV plug in her wrist and she's walking a bit, so she's getting back strength. Both baby and mom look beautiful!


We've had a lot of visitors, which has been great. Above left is a friend from our old apartment who also recently had a baby (5 weeks), so his baby is a bit bigger. On the right are nurses from the hospital, visiting us. NO, they aren't from the labor ward or the pediatrics - they're my doctor's nurses. I've been seeing a gastroenterologist for the past 4 years at this hospital, and I go every 2 months, so I've gotten to know the nurses well. I stopped by their wing and told the good news, so they ALL came down to see the baby (actually, there were 3 others who came later because their shifts were different). My gastro doctor also came down and chatted for 10-15 minutes! We were really touched that we've made friends with so many people here, even the nurses at a hospital. :)