The week went by, filled with many banking phone calls, and finally Friday arrived. We made plans to meet the same guy we met and hung out with his family (story below). We met him and his wife, had dinner (which was really gross actually... chili sauce, write rice, and fried 1 inch fish...). We finally left his house at about 1AM, VERY tired. About halfway home, our distributor broke again. This time, since it was REALLY late, help was not really available. We had to leave the car on the highway and take a taxi home, hoping our car would be OK. I planned to go first thing the next morning with a new distributor. Angela and I didn't get home until 3 AM and I didn't get to sleep until 4AM. I was up at 7AM... Well, I wasn't able to get ahold of the parts guy for a replacement until 10AM and then get a ride to the store until noon. All the while I was thinking that the car must be safe and taken care of as I couldn't do anything about it.
Thankfully it was, but it still took a while to get the car up and running due to the parts guy not really being an expert mechanic. Finally, Angela and I returned home at about 4PM. We decided to try out our pool, which we have never been in since we've been here. It was great because the pool is great, there was NO one else in the pool (in America we like to get tan, here they want to be whiter, so they don't go out much during the day). We enjoyed the large pool to ourselves for a nice half hour of relaxation. It really was great after such a stressful week.
The Culprit
The Remedy

