The school is really coming together. Up until a week ago, most of the school was filled with the college, which is a sister company. We're taking over their building and they've moved to a new building. There's a lot to be done, but the playground is in:
Friday, December 11, 2020
Busy
Life has been busy. I just completed my first week of a traditional full time job, first time in 10 years. I work 730-430 now, m-f. We have two weeks of preparation to help set up the school. Then the school will be closed for two weeks for their Christmas holiday, and then it will open on Jan 4th. My job is will change, as I'll cover a teachers class (same subject) for two weeks until he arrives in country, and one class I'm teaching may or may not happen, and I'm teaching in the sister private school. Sounds like a lot, but when the dust settles it seems ill only have about half the teaching hours I was expecting. This gives me more time for technology training, which is consuming me. It's fun, and I definately like ipads now - lots of great educational tools.