Friday, June 12, 2020

Maybe Some Normalcy

After a few weeks of less cases and then a few days of less than 10 new cases, things are relaxing here, but we'll see if it lasts. Today there were 30+ cases, and this weekend is the first time in 3 months people could go to their hometown to visit family.

We celebrated by getting kfc, to go, and Ty and Ang both got sick (no eating out for three months, than BAM, go go grease!)

I installed a door on our lau dry room (before we had a baby gate). The dryers are noisy, so rather than replace them completely, we've chosen to keep the noise in. I fixed the fan belt on one dryer twice today, because my melting of the belt isn't working. I'm getting quotes for custom belts, since I can't get them from the manufacturer anymore. 



I've done the dryers so many times, each screw has a labeled place on top of the dryer: