After an early morning (out of the house by 6am) we got to the airport, found parking, took two trains and got on our plane. Everything went as planned. My grover shopping trip was much faster than previous years - I always get fruit and drinks and other things locally, and I'm getting used to the store now I guess. I also ordered food from a restaurant to bring back to the hotel (the hotel's food is expensive, so we save money by cooking and getting outside food). We arrived at the hotel and were able to get in our room right away. Angela and Link took naps and the big kids and I explored.
This resort in next to one we've gone to before. The other one it very big, whereas this one is smaller. Since Angela doesn't want to walk so much, that's a good change.
The first day we were able to swim, make roasted marshmallow cones and rock climb. No pictures cause I didn't have my phone. The kids enjoyed themselves.
Today I took the boys to the beach - a 15 minute walk, or the hotel has an electric buggy service.