Saturday, September 22, 2018

Leak

We've had 4 nights in a row of evening catastrophes. Once was leaking in both bedrooms, soaking Addison's and Titus' mattresses. That one turned out to be from Titus dumping water bottles when we weren't with him.

Another day was Titus dumping laundry soap powder into the dryer. Guess it's better than liquid soap.

The third one I forget...

The fourth one started with a water leak downstairs. It's been a year and a half since our new roof was installed... Argh... I went upstairs and water was literally pouring in the window. The drain pipe from the top roof had come apart and was pointing directly at the window.

Out in the roof I went in the rain (which the roof is an unstable metal roof that only holds someone when you lay wood on top. I patched it up asbestos I could. (Angela caught this auto correction and it was too funny to correct).

Today after work I got what I needed to redo the brackets and pipe. It's not pretty but it works.