Saturday, July 1, 2017

House breaking

In the last week, the following things have broken:

Main line to sink sprung a leak

Water filter fitting broke (and I can't repair it, nor can I get an exact replacement, the replacement would be a compromise of some sort :()

Toilet fill valve is leaking

And when we got back after the trip, I used the oven (which is like a large toaster oven) and didn't open the door gently, not.rough either, and the TEMPERED glass shattered into a few thousand peices all over our kitchen floor. Thankfully I only stepped on one piece of glass and got a small cut. It coulda been worse. Now I'll need to replace the door from our old oven... Grr

In good.news, I think I finally have all the leaks.from our roof repaired. I fixed the last one by simply adding a second later of.metal roofing on top of.the joint. No more leaking in the house.