I took a bike ride on the resort's bike... A cruiser bike that's seen better days. I had to nudge the chain to get it into first gear. I set off one way, riding a mile back and forth to the treaty grounds. Apparently it's where an important documents was signed. I didn't have any cash on me, so no money for the entrance fee.
I biked the mile back and then another 4 to the town the opposite direction on the main road. Three huge Hills (400 feet elevation each I think) later I arrived. There was a bike trail on an old rail track. That trail was about 5 miles each way of easy rising with a river that leads to the way on my side. At the end was a bride that wasn't fully restored, so that was the end (it'll eventually be a 20+ mile ride). Then it was my turn to head back.
All total I rode about 20 miles, which is probably my longest ride yet, and harder on someone else's bike...
I appreciate the rides I go on. No cars, nice scenery, and my own bike. I did enjoy not fearing animals for a change. Though I guess that's part of the adventure I reckon.