Thursday, June 2, 2016

Long Week

This week and next are the midyear school holiday. I decided to not cancel classes and to cram two weeks of classes in 4 days. The result was 4 days with three 3 hour classes - 9 hours of teaching each day. I gave an hour lunch break between the first two and no break between the 2nd and 3rd.

It was very tiring. Especially because Saturday was a full 9 to 7 of teaching and Sunday I spent 10+ hours preparing lessons for Monday to Thursday.

Thankfully the reward is a week away. We're off to Phuket Thailand. We'll be staying at the Marriot, which gets great reviews. I've been dreaming of going for over a year. This was the trip we were going to make last May (2015) when we found out Titus was coming so we canceled the trip.

I'm sure we'll post pictures of our time.