Friday, March 18, 2016

Full Day

Today we went swimming, as always. Addison discovered how much she loves jumping in from the side (with floaties on). Good fun as usual.

Then she and Ang went to a stretching class, which she loved. I stayed home and enjoyed Titus. After that, we all went to Starbucks and played Uno. Addison is learning the game, and especially likes that it's the Strawberry Shortcake version.

After that, I started dinner (yummy soup) and headed out to find a different grocery store. Last time we came here, there was a grocery store a block away. That building has been demolished in preparation for a new condo, and there is a good grocery store a block and a half the other way, but we has memories of that one being great. So I walked what was supposed to be a 15 minute walk. Apparently the location on their Web site was not correct. I ended up walking aboit an hour and a half and finally found it (found a family mart, which I found funny because that's the name of the smaller grocery store in our town in Malaysia), thanks to great directions from a restaurant waitress. Never would have found it otherwise. It's actually 10 minutes from our hotel. It had just about everything I remembered from the one that's now no more. Chewy chips a hoy, largw bags of Snyders honey mustard and onion pretzels, cereal choices, and some other items. My soup turned out great, too!

Vacation is great :) tomorrow is preparation day for Angela's birthday on Sunday.