Friday, March 4, 2016

3 out of 4 is not passing

After waiting the stated 14 days to process Titus' Visa, I emailed asking the progress.  Long story short - during the 14 days nothing happened.  Finally the first part was finished, and I went today to get the second part done.  I'm hopeful they can get it done as we leave for Thailand in a week and a half.  We're going to Bangkok again - staying at the same place we stayed at last time.  We look forward to the trip - our first flight in more than a year (thanks to baby bump).  Addison is super excited to be on an airplane again too.  Thankfully Malaysia Airlines had the same price as Air Asia (budget airline), so we are flying MAS... Addison asked today if we'd get food on the place - thankfully I could say yes (Air Asia charges for terrible food... at least with MAS it's free, terrible food).  So we have all of the passports ready except for Titus', but we can't drive a car with only three wheels.