Sorry I haven't added anything for a day and a half - we've been busy.
Titus was cleared to come home on Sunday after his second jaundice blood test went down from borderline to something less than that. They put him under a light for 24 hours to help. We left the hospital at about 3 and got home at 4. After unpacking and eating something, Angela's parents arrived at our house (they flew in around 1 and arrived at our house around 6PM).
After things settled on Sunday, Angela and I remembered that Monday was Addison's first day at her new school, so we quickly wrote her name on all her workbooks, washed her uniform, etc.
Addison's new school is mostly in English, though she will have Malay class and Chinese class. She was reluctant to let me leave her, which is understandable as she just spent 4 nights at a friend's house, away from us. I distracted her and snuck away, hoping for the best. When I picked her up, she was happy and in good spirits. I asked if she understood her teacher and she said yes. I asked if she understood her friends and she said sometimes. We think she will do much better at this school.
Titus has been such a blessing. He is doing well nursing, though at times he is a bit lazy with it. He sleeps well and doesn't wimper much. He has times when his eyes are wide open, trying to observe the world around him.
In addition to taking Addison to school (which is about 4 minutes drive from our house), I got vegetables, cooked black beans, prepared two other meats to cook tomorrow, arranged for the government nurse to come to our house, and it seems I did other things too...
Angela is doing well. She's moving around and doing normal household things. She is trying to find a balance between resting and keeping active.
We'll go Friday for checkups for Angela and Titus. I will write in a separate post about the actual birth experience.