Monday, November 30, 2015

Addison Quotes

Funny #1:
Addison loves all of the Tinkerbell movies. In case you don't know, Tinkerbell's other fairy friends all have powers having to do with the seasons. For example, the light fairy controls the sun.  The wind fairy controls the wind. The garden fairy makes flowers grow, etcetera. Soooooo, today she pulls me into the living room and stands in the middle of the room under the fan and tells me to watch her do something. He starts a lasso-ing motion over her head and says, "Look, Mom! I'm a FAN fairy!" I cracked up at her wit!

Funny #2:
We were practicing counting backwards today. Tonight I showed her a chart with written numbers. She counted down the chart, "10-9-8-seven eleven-6-5-4-3-2-1!" She is obsessed with 7-Eleven mini market. She tries her luck daily asking us to take her for a slurpy or Kinder Egg. :)

Funny #3:
Her made up game tonight was to state the color of the crayon in her hand. Her one and only rule: do it with your eyes closed. Haha!