Monday, August 31, 2015

Wedding Photo


We went to an Indian wedding last night. Addison has a cute sari outfit that we wanted her to wear so I (Angela) concocted a story to convince her to get dressed up. She's really into princesses, so I told her that we were going to Princess Jasmine's wedding. Heheeee. While this beautifully adorned bride isn't Arab, she did pass in Addison's mind. The other part of the bargaining strategy was letting her wear make up and one of my necklaces. She was soooo excited to wear REAL make up since I only ever pretend to put it on her. 

The wedding dinner really wasn't exciting. We were told to arrive at 7:30. So, we showed up at 8:00. The bride and groom arrived around 9:00 and dinner was served at 9:30. There wasn't much to see ceremony wise because that happened in the morning, but they did hire some dancers which was fun to watch for awhile. But by 10 Addison was already ready to go home.