Life is very busy right now. With teaching the teachers in the morning and teaching students in the evening and Saturdays, my days are pretty busy. Thankfully the workshops that I used to do in the afternoons have been moved to the morning so I don't have afternoon responsibilities with my teacher training job anymore. My teachers seem to change every week this year. So far I only have 7 out of 12 that we're the same as last year. The only time I have to update the blog is while I'm waiting for my dinner at the restaurant below our Language Center. I have an hour between classes to plan and get ready for the next class. So far the classes are good but it's really hard to get the students to speak. We're looking forward to Chinese New Year next week because we get Wednesday Thursday Friday off so it's a nice long weekend. Here is a picture from my workshop today.