Saturday, January 31, 2015

More done

Thanks to a friend donating his old monitor and my previous dj company, I've got a high tech classroom now. Later I may upgrade the screen to a bigger one, bit this works.

Our meetings went fine. The second night (we split because we expected 100+ people) went better as Angela and I figured out a system. I used Malay for the entire meeting.

Our classes are all full except for one that has 2 spots left but they're on hold for someone who hasn't paid. I have a free helper (he wanted to study but we have no class for him, so he's volunteering and getting to improve his English through interaction.

Also we got our temporary permit for the state education office. That is for the first three years. So we're all set to go. Now I have to finish the renovation!