Monday, December 1, 2014

First Look


On Thursday of last week I had a meeting with the State Education Office about opening an education center here.  I found out that all new Language Centers in the entire country can't be opened until 2016 (government freeze) and that there is a lot more red tape for that anyway.  So, instead, we'll open a Tutoring Center which is a lot easier to do.  I have a local partner who is on board and has been helpful.  I'm estimating costs and trying to keep things minimal while at the same time not creating more work later.  I have drawn up the plans and here is what it looks like so far.  Thanks to IKEA's kitchen planner, I did this pretty easily (though it is limited - the counter is supposed to be rounded but it has nothing to do that).  It's a second story office that we would be adding partitions to, but right now there's a question if it needs a back entrance and if it needs two bathrooms, both of which it doesn't have:
 

 
3D Views of the Lobby: