It's raining since this morning here, and it has been surprisingly cool all day. With the windows open and the A/C off, we've enjoyed some fresh air all day. It's been slightly warm at times, but still not bad. Wish it could rain like this more often!
We'll be heading out of the house for a few days to spend 3 nights in a hotel in KL. Actually, it's a cheap budget hotel that you literally pay for a bed and bathroom - everything else (A/C, towels, TV, etc.) you have to pay extra for. It's always clean, and it's conveniently located. We plan to go window shopping, enjoy eating at restaurants, and taking Addison to fun play places. We plan to take her swimming, Yu Kids Island (see it here), and some other places. It should be a fun few days to get away.
I'm also working on my last small paper for my masters. This paper, I've chosen a very abstract topic, which my teacher has commented "You don't like making things easy on yourself, do you?" due to the difficulty of it. But, I'm challenging myself (which isn't really the motivation, it's actually just a topic that interests me). I'll submit this one in September and then start my thesis, due in March of next year...