Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Playroom Finished

So the last part of the playroom, the flooring, is finally finished.  I was looking for the foam squares to put on the tile to make it a bit softer, and all we were finding was either big expensive ones or small ones with letters on them.  I went to our local "supermarket" which isn't much, they have VERY basic things, but for some reason, they had big, solid color foam squares for about half the price of any other store I've seen.  I bought all they had, which was actually 1 tile short, but it will do. 

A HUGE thanks to everyone who gave Addison either gifts of toys or money to buy toys - she loves having her own room with so many toys to play with.  The room would not be so exciting without your gifts, so thanks so much!

Here is what the finished product looks like: