Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A long time - Update on Thanksgiving

If you've checked the blog lately looking for pictures, we appologize.  Our time in Delaware was very full - between family and working on my paper (both Angela and I), we had no extra time...  Angela and Addison flew out to Oregon to be with Angela's family, and I flew back to Malaysia to attend my second Master's class.  It's been tough being apart, and we're looking forward to the family being together again when I fly back and arrive in Oregon on Dec 14th.

My class was excellent, and having the house to myself was very helpful in writing my 6000 word paper.  It's 98% done, just doing some final proofreading.  I'll send it in before my flight, and I'll be able to relax on the flight, not worrying about the paper anymore.

Here are pictures of us at Thanksgiving, which we spent with Matt's family: