Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lots of Nice Pictures :)

For a while now I've been wanting to do a more formal photo session. There is a nice lake a minute from our house, so we got ready, packed everything into the car, and headed over.

After a few pictures, the battery to my camera died. I changed it, and the other battery was dead also. Thankfully I have a camera grip that holds two batteries. I put the two dead batteries in and that was enough juice to do the photo shoot (adds the batteries together).

So here you are, Addison is 4 months, 1 1/2 weeks old in the pictures. If you want to print bigger pictures than 4x6s, email me for the full sized image. To save these, click them first to view them bigger, then right click and save the pictures.


























Here are a few extras that I had fun editing... not really worth doing much with, but kinda fun: