Saturday, May 28, 2011

House Projects Update

I wanted to quickly show progress on the house. Eventually we'll put on before and after pictures, but most of the pictures are on different cameras, so here's what I have so far:




































Old and New Bathroom - I have redone EVERYTHING including the plumbing, tile and electric, and I've added a normal door (before it had an accordian style door). It's about 80% done, but completely usable.


























Old and New Kitchen - I've put in a laminate floor and cabinets, as well as plumbing and electric. The kitchen is about 60% done, with more cabinets to actually mount and add doors to, etc. Still need to cover up the UGLY punk tile with laminate board...




We're also redoing the laundry room, which before was simply hasty storage under the stairs. We've painted it and added electric, a light, plumbing for the washer, a vent for the dryer. It's about 40% done, but mostly just needs the floor to be finished (the flooring from the kitchen will continue into the laundry room).




After all that's done, the living room need curtains hung, the dining room needs storage cabinet and a baby area, and our bedroom needs a partition wall built. These seem like SMALL projects compared to the bathroom nightmare...