On Friday I moved a lot of chairs/desks at work, so now my back is irritated. Yesterday when I came home I made a comment to Angela that our neighbor "monkeys" hadn't been out in a while. Sadly, they were out today in the afternoon, but I couldn't go out and play because I know they would have wanted to climb all over me, and my back is hurting... No fair.
In other news, we're getting closer to being able to come back to the US for a bit. Right now it looks like we'll be back at the end of July until mid-August. When we know dates, we'll post on here. The trip will be fast, so probably we'll be spending a week plus on the east and west coast, each... More details to come.
Hope you all are well! Drop us an email or leave a comment (we read all comments, but don't post them on the blog here).