The wedding was typical - enter and get food (immediately)... The bride and groom make an entrance...
There are a few performances for the bride and groom as they sit on their "throne"...
The guests give their blessings to the bride and groom as they sit like statues (by dropping flowers in their hands)...
The bride and groom say hi to people...
After people started going home, the highlight of the wedding happened - they turned on some dance music and a few of the young people started doing a dance... Hrm... I told the friend who had invited us that it was the same dance as the "Electric Slide" in America... he said at first "They probably got it from that dance..." and then he said "...but originally it was from Malaysia." I just chuckled... They seem to think everything was from them. Either way, Angela got some dancing in (although, this isn't exactly a normal activity at a wedding).
Also at the end, I had to stop myself 'cause I was playing with some of the kids and they started to get noisy (not in a bad way, they were having a good time, but perhaps some of the adults were starting to talk... cough cough...). Check out the boy's hair!










