So we've been really busy lately. We've had an off week at school (actually, an inservice week), but the time has been full of many events. Angela is busy helping with some of our moving plans and interviewing new possible teachers. Matt is busy handling student placement, problems, etc. We have enjoyed ourselves, but the long weeks mean not much time in the evening.
We went on another trip with our students, this time to an amusement park. We had a great time, and I hope to post pictures soon... time... We also have a really funny video of some neighbor kids to share...
In other news, we are in the process of switching all our prescriptions over (interesting, I know!), so it seems that will go smoothly, but we'll see. Angela's mom has been reading about how RA and UC are believed to be food allergies (or brought out by certain foods). She's had success taking certain foods out of her diet... The other day, Angela and I ate some packaged rice that we think did a number on us. For Angela, it swelled her feet up and it was painful for her to walk, and for me, well, we'll stay with the fact that it did a number on me... Glad that is over, and no more Lipton Mexican Rice as we think that was the culprit...
Well, I'll sign off for now. I hope to add pictures soon!