Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hanging out with My Taxi Friend

So this afternoon we met our favorite taxi driver. He showed me a bike shop. I had a look at a bike, which was good to get a feel for different bikes. It was like asking which would you like... put... (five minutes later)... put... (five more minutes later)... put... OR (say hyperactively) putputputputputput. Well, Ang said she liked the first better 'cause it was slow. I said I liked the second one better 'cause, well, you know. We didn't buy a bike from that shop, but we did snag a picture (below) of me and the taxi driver.


The bike I planned to buy earlier this week had some problems, but the owner rebuilt the engine (new block, piston, etc.). It was relatively inexpensive, but still costly for him. It looks like I will buy the bike after all. I have to test it first, but if all feels good, these will be my wheels (below). I think it has personality, what do you think? More info to come later...

Oh yeah, and sorry about the pics of my nasty foot below. It looks a lot better now. I don't think any of the bites are infected, so I am thankful for that!